In a busy work day where the business is in focus, it can be hard to relate to disciplines such as patch management, antivirus / antispam, data mirroring, backup and restore procedures, database optimization etc.
More and more companies are choosing to outsource their IT operations, in whole or in part, in order to free up both financial and human resources. This allows you to focus on your core business and gain an edge over your competitors.
Get your system and data stored in a reliable environment in our professional hosting center, which is thought of everything from access control, power, cooling, monitoring, and not least security and backup.
Boyum IT Hosting is a complete package with everything you need for your IT workplace - without high installation costs. To suit your needs The package are composed, f. Ex. Microsoft Office, Exchange Server and your ERP system.
The principle of Boyum IT Hosting are IT as capacity performance that allows you continuously to adjust the number of users. This is your business protected both quality and flexibility - at an attractive price.
WHAT THE CLOUD contains
With SAP Business One in the cloud you get:
- An "IT department" with certified core competencies
- Fault-tolerant hardware and always-updated software
- Overall uptime guarantee of 99.9%
- Data stored in certified hosting center that meets the highest requirements for fire protection, backup, emergency procedures etc.
- Control of licenses
- Always updated operating documentation
- Space for own applications
- Fixed price per. user
- Antivirus / antispam
- Managing the IT budget
WHO are Using THE CLOUD?
Our typical SAP Business One Cloud customers are:
- Small businesses with fewer than 10 users or subsidiaries of large companies
- Companies with limited or no in-house IT expertise
- Companies that want the power of a fully integrated ERP solution with minimal investment in IT infrastructure
Read more on www.boyum-hosting.com