Get the business software you need, the way you need it, with SAP Business One Cloud. This affordable, solution can help integrate and streamline your key processes – including financials, sales, inventory, and more.
By using the cloud, you get relief from maintaining your own IT infrastructure. SAP Business One is hosted by people who do nothing then to make sure that you run smoothly without any delays or issues. This means, your people have more time to deal with growing the company.
With SAP Business One, you get a simple and secure access to the apps and data that you need, from any device or any location you choose. Your data is protected by the highest security measures – so you can rest assured knowing your data is physically and virtually protected 24/7.
All this happens at a fraction of a cost of an on premise installation. You pay a subscription fee per user, and we take care of the rest.
- Minimal Initial Investment –Initial costs are significantly lower compared with the traditional method of purchasing perpetual licenses and the equipment necessary for operation.
- Fast Deployment – You can implement the software faster than you can with an on-premise solution, and you’ll have us guiding you along the way to help ensure a smooth deployment.
- Better Cash Flow Better Management – Your software costs are based on a predictable monthly fee. Predictable costs help you plan and support your business more efficiently.
- Free Up Internal IT Resources – Because the software is delivered as a service, you don’t need to hire experienced IT staff to manage and support your software and its underlying IT infrastructure.
- Scale As Needed – As your needs change, you can adapt and extend the software with add-on solutions that have been built by our software solution and technology partners to fulfill industry-specific and other needs. A good example is by adding users during seasonal peaks. Not only does it allow the business to be more competitive, it also allows business owners to take advantage of the flexible options available with cloud technology.
- Peace Of Mind - By installing an ERP system in a cloud environment, your anxiety about integration and deployment, time-to-value and cost of ownership can be eliminated. Rather, you can direct your efforts toward business research, strategic planning and creating goals and objectives that will solidify the company as well as generate more net income.