Stay organized with the SAP Business One application for iPhone / iPad
With the iPhone / iPad app for SAP Business One, you can very easily stay in touch with your business while you are away from the office. You get here and now SAP Business One information via your iPhone / iPad and can therefore easily check inventory and customers, reports, alerts and approvals what makes you more productive.
For more information, read our booklet on SAP Business One Mobile App for iPhone
- How do I install this application?
To download the application, go to the App Store from your iPhone / iPad or download it from your computer via iTunes.
- Must I pay for the application?
No. app is free! To use it, you need a professional, limited or starter package user license of SAP Business One with a valid maintenance contract.
- I have the opportunity to try this mobile application, though I do not have a SAP Business One installation?
Yes you can test the mobile app, even if you are not running SAP Business One. SAP offers a built-in connection to a demo server that is accessible directly from the downloaded app. To access the server, follow these steps:
1. Download SAP Business One Mobile App.
2. On the device's home screen access SAP Business One Mobile App. When you are prompted to log on, select Demo.
- I already use SAP Business One. Are there any requirements to use this app?
You need to run SAP Business One version 8.8 with a professional user license. Before you start using the app, be sure to Boyum IT configures the settings correct in your SAP Business One.