When your business is growing, you realize that it is easy to lose focus of day to day operational details, ad hoc requests for information, and nonstop competitive moves demand your full attention. Soon enough you realize that all these random spreadsheets and databases you used to run the business, don’t talk to each other at all.
Whether you’re an independent small business or a subsidiary of a larger company, you need a clear view of all aspects of your business to stay competitive. You’ve got to change the way things work.
Bring it all together in one system
No other business-system offers you as much as SAP Business One.
Because you get a system that helps you get control and an overview of all parts of the business.
SAP Business One helps you with:
- Finanses purchase
- CRM and sale
- Business Intelligence
No matter which type of company, you need to have a clear overview of all areas of the company to stay on top of the marked. It gives your business processes support by automation, better overview, better service and happier costumers!
SAP Business One provides a single solution for managing your entire business
It automates all of your business processes to improve operational efficiency – and then put it all together so you can analyze it and drive sound decisions. With clear visibility company-wide, you can gain greater control over all business areas, see who your best customers are, and serve them better.
Designed for small businesses and subsidiaries of large enterprises, SAP Business One enables you to:
- Proactively grow your business by streamlining operations instead of reacting to the details of day-to-day tasks
- Respond quickly to customer needs by instantly accessing the information needed to make confident business decisions
- Eliminate redundant data entry and errors with a single, integrated solution that improves process efficiency, minimizes costs and delays, and strengthens your bottom line
- Form closer customer relationships by gaining access to centralized information that makes it easier to manage customer communication
- Lower technology costs and speed time to value with a solution that can be implemented more quickly, maintained more easily, and learned with minimal training